Monday, September 23, 2013

Baby Program Outline and Two New

Click on "Baby Programs, under 2 years" on the right to access two of my newest programs for babies.

I've definitely found an outline I am comfortable with:

1) More We Get Together opening song while sharing the book

2) Hello Friends to learn names and have babies tap their name on tamborine (Phono awareness!)

3) Rhyme -- I like the one where I can swap out the letters or numbers and show my big foam ones, or maybe a counting one with felt pieces or toys to count as well as fingers

4) Book with props, particularly stuffed animals or puppets than can touch or tickle the babies or move in ways that get their attention as we repeat the animal's name, or toys that make sound and enforce story

5) Rhyme -- bounce or tickle or one where different body parts are named and moved in different ways

6) Music CD with shakers or scarves or bubbles which invite moving and dancing

7) Happy and You Know It as closing rhyme

No comments:

Post a Comment