Seven Notes from Chapter Ten "A Template for Awareness":
1) "Leaders and Followers co-create each other. Followers express a need, and the leader supplies a response. Both arise together."
2) "The group's needs must be met wherever they are ... Needs fuel change."
3) "The outcome of any situation is defined in advance by the vision that goes into solving it."
4) "Needs are designed to evolve, and a leader must be aware of this in order to foresee the future of the group and anticipate its needs."
5) "For every need, the leader must play the right role."
6) "The leader who understands the hierarchy of needs and responses will succeed."
7) "Leading ... means ... you spend time investing in relationships with those who turn to you for answers ... Unafraid of forming emotional bonds ..."