Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Leadership Motivation Assessment

To take a leadership motivation assessment, go to: http://www.mindtools.com/pages/article/newLDR_01.htm

I scored a 57 which just barely puts me in the "strong motivation to lead" category.  I'm definately still learning ...

I've been a quieter on this blog the last month because I'm researching and thinking about several projects (and seeking information from others on the various library related listservs ... feel free to comment on this post as well):
  • special programming for newborn to sixth month olds (apart from 6 - 23 month olds) that also targets expectant parents and is a shorter version of our baby brilliant brain education workshops
  • how to evaluate programs
  • preparing more for children with special needs who may attend a program
I welcome any thoughts, and enjoy connecting with other professionals!

No comments:

Post a Comment