Saturday, August 28, 2010

Science Behind Story (Resource) and Assisted Reproductive Technology in Children's Books

I happened across Story Proof: The Science Behind the Startling Power of Story by Kendall Haven.  How perfect it would have been for my March "Science through Stories" presentation! 

The title was referenced in the Summer/Fall 2010 Children and Libraries article called "Where Did I Really Come From?": Assisted Reproductive Technology in Self-Published Children's Picture Books by Patricia Mendell and Patricia Sarles.

I transformed Mendell and Sarles's hard copy, annotated bibliography into a Worldcat List.  Look at it here.

Take a look at my other themed bibliographies (storytime lists), too.

1 comment:

  1. Kimberling Kennedy via Facebook: Hayley, thanks, I appreciate all you do!!!!!

    ReplyDelete