Sunday, March 14, 2010

Visit My Professional Wiki

I already have a private wiki that I use to back up my professional documents as I work on them. As mentioned in an earlier post, I have now decided to take this resource a step further.

After researching and playing around with some wikis other than the familiar pbworks, I've decided to stay with this provider. I have created another account under my first and last name that will be used to upload and present the final copies of my storytime handouts as well as any PowerPoint slide shows and accompanying handouts that I may use during various presentations. Among the first uploads are some of those for my "Science Through Stories" presentation for OCTELA at the end of this month.

Take a look: http://hayleymcewing.pbworks.com/

Along these same lines, in a few months I hope to explore the Ohio Ready to Read Wiki and perhaps contribute some storytime handouts there, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment