Thursday, November 19, 2009

Customer Care Creed

The following is adapted from issue number 567 from the "First-Rate Customer Service" newsletter:

When I am here, serving people is my No. 1 concern.

I plan to be fully present while I am working and to make myself available beyond a strict 9-to-5 mentality.

I am committed to independent development. I will read, discuss, and learn on my own so that I bring value to my job and others.

I will take the initiative to help my team move in useful new directions and to rely more on foresight than hindsight.

Extra effort, extra sensitivity, and extra focus are the keys to making others' experiences satisfying.

I believe that cultivating these qualities creates a better product and leads to (positive) change.

I believe that they are marks of a leader...

No comments:

Post a Comment