Saturday, November 1, 2008

Gratitude

To the Ohio Library Council Board of Directors:

I would like to thank you for your congratulations and your support during my participation in the 2009 American Library Association’s (ALA) Emerging Leaders (EL) program. While I am honored that I have been chosen for this awesome experience, I am equally thrilled to receive your support!

As Mr. Douglas Evans explained to me via email and phone early last month, I understand that I am to provide your organization with a report of my involvement in the Emerging Leaders (EL) program. My report will not only demonstrate what I have learned, but it may also be valuable to the Ohio Library Council membership.

While this report is not required until the conclusion of the EL program, I thought that it may be valuable to document the process and to share my experiences as I encounter them. My blog entitled "Learning: Emerging Leadership" has been created for this purpose. This format will also allow you, other Ohio Library Council members, and any interested individuals from the internet community the ability to ask me questions about certain EL experiences or to post insights on the topic of leadership.

Thank you once again for your support. It is much appreciated. I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Hayley McEwing

No comments:

Post a Comment